AIRtec has Seaport-E functional area experience in the following areas:
Research and Development Support
Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
Measurement Facilities, Range and Instrumentation Support
SeaPort-E Point of Contact
44171 Airport Road
California, MD 20619
Key benefits of doing business with AIRtec
- Customers seeking a specific service or capability can pursue Contractor Owned, Contractor Operated (COCO) operations with Operations and Maintenance budgets.
- COCO operations avoid Research and Development timelines, Procurement funding requirements and normal acquisition timelines. We can deliver a critical operational capability in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost when compared to traditional acquisition programs.
- AIRtec can take development and procurement risk.
- Government Furnished Equipment or upfront funding will reduce service cost.
- Customers contract services annually. Typical pricing is for a base rate per month or year with an hourly rate and surge pricing.
- AIRtec designs, develops, certifies, deploys, sustains and provides specific data products to the customer.
Years in business
mission success rate
types of aircraft in our fleet
AIRtec’s Basler BT-67 is a remanufactured Douglas Turbo DC-3. Its versatile configuration makes it the perfect platform for many different types of projects.
AIRtec’s Beechcraft Baron is a twin-engine reciprocating airplane. Its exceptional speed and versatility make this a very cost-effective aircraft for many different range or surveillance missions.
AIRtecs Gulfstream IV is a long range, long endurance, high altitude, mission capable jet aircraft. Its fully customizable cabin makes it capable for many unique customer sensor, and mission requirements.
King Air 200T
AIRtec’s King Air 200T is a twin-engine turboprop airplane. The tip tank model of King Air 200 offers the unique ability to extend the time spent on range or missions.
King Air A100
AIRtec’s King Air 100 is a twin-engine turboprop airplane. It has been uniquely modified to carry either surface radar systems or an auto-tracking telemetry antenna in the belly mounted radome.
King Air B200C
AIRtec’s King Air 200C is a twin-engine turboprop airplane. The fully customizable interior and aircraft manoeuvrability makes it a uniquely versatile aeroplane for any project.
AIRtec’s Falcon 10 is a traditional swept-wing subsonic turbo-fan jet aircraft. This aircraft is configured with dual-frequency GPS capability as well as UHF, L and C band telemetry downlink.
AIRtec’s Bell 206 Jet Ranger is a two-bladed extended range rotor wing aircraft. Equipped with the CINEFLEX V14 camera system, this aircraft is a customer favorite for high-resolution video recording.
AIRtec has a GSA schedule (Multiple Award Schedule) that allows for the fast and flexible procurement of services. Contact us today.
AIRtec’s team of experienced fabricators, engineers and mechanics can quickly modify aircraft to meet any airborne need and certify modifications to FAA, EASA and/or DoD standards. Even the most complex modifications can be done at a fraction of the time and cost and without sacrificing mission objectives. Our fleet of aircraft includes long range and high endurance platforms, with operators and testers able to gather large amounts of data for projects in the minimum number of flights.