GSA Schedule Contract
AIRtec has a GSA schedule (Multiple Award Schedule) that allows for the fast and flexible procurement of services, including:
- Fixed-Wing Aircraft Overhaul, Maintenance & Support
- MI – 8/17 Overhaul
- Aircraft Leasing
- Systems Engineering
- Aircraft Modifications & Installations
- Integration & Testing
- Aircraft & Sensor Operators
AIRtec GSA Schedule
AIRtec GSA Schedule is being rewritten for FY2019.
Key benefits of doing business with AIRtec
- Customers seeking a specific service or capability can pursue Contractor Owned, Contractor Operated (COCO) operations with Operations and Maintenance budgets.
- COCO operations avoid Research and Development timelines, Procurement funding requirements and normal acquisition timelines. We can deliver a critical operational capability in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost when compared to traditional acquisition programs.
- AIRtec can take development and procurement risk ahead of contract award.
- Government Furnished Equipment or upfront funding will reduce service cost.
- Customers contract services annually. Typical pricing is for a base rate per month or year with an hourly rate and surge pricing.
- AIRtec designs, develops, certifies, deploys, sustains and provides specific data products to the customer.